To schedule a new patient appointment, please contact:
PATIENT SERVICE CENTER
(520) 694-8888 or (800) 524-5928
The following information will guide you through the process of becoming a patient in our program:
- Schedule a new patient appointment with the Patient Service Center at (520) 694-8888 or (800) 524-5928. A packet containing important information will then be mailed to you.
- Please complete a Patient Intake Form and submit to our center within 2 weeks of scheduling your appointment. If we do not receive your completed Patient Intake Form, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment. The intake form is included in the packet you will receive, but you may also download the intake form here:
- Download and print the Patient Intake Form to complete by hand and return by fax or mail.
- Download and print the Patient Letter.
- As a new patient, you will be responsible for obtaining medical records outside the Banner University Medical Center. Medical records may be faxed to (520) 626-6484 prior to your first appointment.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know at least a week in advance at 520-694-8888.
To give you the best possible experience, we do not double-book patients. The Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine suffers financially and the appointment is unavailable to someone else who needs it when you "no-show" or cancel on the same day.